Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Lovin' is what I got....





Love my two babies!!! They are being so sweet here...I told Bryce to give Avery a kiss and then he wanted to hug her~and then Avery proceded to swirm out of his arms and try to swat at him. I love how Avery goes around the house calling "Bice...Bice!!!!!" ....though she may be just after his toys.

Happy Heart Day! All the kids at school are bringing in their valentines and treats. Bryce is excited about his party for his pre-k class. I am prepared for sugar overload (myself) Cannot pass it up.
I love Valentine's weekend because my valentine & I always get to go out together and have time to ourselves!!! {Thanks to my mom & dad =) } ...I do not know what is planned this time and I am excited. I do know that my friend Denni is having a Matilda Jane trunk show on Saturday afternoon and that I have been looking forward to also! If you haven't checked it out, you must. Go now to Denise's blog for the latest pics as her website is being updated. The girls clothing line is fabulous~ plus some for us older girls =)


5 comments:

Matt said...

Hey, thanks for the post. And yes, we will all miss the polaroids!

Such beautiful kids! How old are they? Our Charlotte will be 18 months in a week or so.

Speaking of life being grand and driving into disco, did you pick up WSP's new album yet? I've only made it through a couple of tracks, but its all new, unreleased songs, so its kinda weird hearing familiar voices/instruments on unknown music. Guess I'll have to make a full review post in the next couple of days!

Sarah said...

Super cute pics! Have a wonderful night out with your Valentine. We're working on getting my in laws over her tomorrow. Crossing my fingers!

Sarah said...

Wow, the Matilda Jane stuff is gorgeous! I want it all. Thanks for the link. I can't wait till her site is up so I can see prices!

Rubyellen said...

I came across your blog through Sugar City Journal... your kids are adorable!!!

Unknown said...

Your kids are sooo cute! I love the big jar of flowers your son gave you. So sweet!!