Thursday, September 24, 2009

lost

you know when you forget how to get to a place that you want to find. You want to go back because there was something that sparked your interest & fancy...but now you cannot recall how to get there. What was the name? What lend you to it in the first place?

That happens to me often, well not often..but too many times more than I like. Often on the internet or at work.

this place is not one of those {because my huzbin knows where it is and eats there more than I get too}, but it's simple name makes me think it could get lost....Garden Produce & Country Store
Photobucket
yummy fried okra and mac & cheese...squash cassarole I've only heard about.
We sat on the porch area and enjoyed the milder summer weather. Before the massive rain deluge. We did not have any flooding by my home thank goodness, but we did have two days off of school. The power of water. Funny it's our science unit next week.Photobucket

speaking of Lost I miss it...but loving the new fall season. Now if Thursday could share some of the wealth with the rest of the week.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That happens to me all the time! I am always lost.

Pitt Pair said...

hi!! Great picture of the flowers! So good to see you today!! I miss my Kellie!

Chelsea said...

Beautiful pics! I know what you mean. I can never remember things when I need to. And when is LOST starting again anyway?! i miss it too! :)

Anonymous said...

It happens to me also :) Beautiful photos !!!